Summary of Release Notes
Version 20.2017.0117.3 (04/08/2017)
- Moved TLC reporting from main grid to the reports section under Reports & Stats -> Bookings Revenue Analysis -> Booking License Summary
- Added pricing zone match support where Postal Code is a higher value than City. this is enabled under Reservations tab in System Settings.
- Added Invoiced Passenger (groups or multiple pass. In stops) report under Reports & Stats -> Revenue Analysis -> Invoice Passengers By Invoice Date
- Added support for customer profile pricing zone defaults when importing via a group.
- Fixed issue where some addresses did not select suggestion correctly and a different street number was set.
- Added option to allow an operator to hide the yellow highlighting if TomTom geocoding is not successful.
- Added group name as an optional column to dispatch grid for managing groups in the dispatch Grid.
- Group import will now take first non-empty note and set that into reservation notes where previously added to passenger notes section.
- Better support for large messages in ZipWhip integration.
- Removed extended postal code from autocomplete to allow for better matching for zone pricing on reservation form.
- Fixed an issue within a customer profile contact that required an email address. Email addresses are no longer required for a cust/corp contacts.
- Fixed an issue where drivers/vehicles with upcoming expirations were not being alerted properly on the main dispatch footer.
- Fixed an issue with group import that did not parse date|time correctly if formatted using AM|PM.
- When adding vehicle maintenance items, the date will now prompt and default to the date of the reservation (if known).
- A new SMS option has been added to allow the provide to send SMS notification when a driver is scheduled.
- Fixed issue where Show Company Name in SMS/Email option was not being shown.
- Fixed display issue with autocomplete that cutoff suggestions when suggestions were to wide.
- Added support for GNET/Gridd Apps when Affiliate Driver assigned in Advance in “Pay Affiliates, Hostesses and Guides” option within a reservation.